The double headed pet toothbrushes from Petosan are probably the best manual pet toothbrushes in the world. The innovative design of these brushes has proven particularly user-friendly and effective. The two brush heads on the the Petosan toothbrush hugs the teeth, cleaning the front and the back of the teeth simultaneously.
The brush heads are angled so that the bristles meets the tooth at a 45-degree angle. This is ideal in order to be able to clean at and below the gum line where the harmful bacteria thrive. Because the brush hugs the teeth, the brush will be guided by the row of teeth, when brushing, making it easier for pet parents to clean adequately.
- Brush hugs teeth and will be guided by row of teeth allowing for easy cleaning
- Bristles at the optimal 45 degree angle for optimal cleaning at and below gum line
- Brushing all surfaces of each tooth simultaneously reduces brushing time
- Distributes toothpaste evenly on teeth
- Soft High Quality Bristles
- developed by a team of Scandinavian dentists, veterinarians, and leading-edge toothbrush manufacturer
There are Four Sizes of Petosan Double-Headed Toothbrushes for your Toy Breeds and Dogs of all Sizes. Make sure to order the correct size for your dog. The weight of your dog will help you choose the best brush for your dog. The weights listed are approximate.
- Large dogs 16Kg+
- Medium Dogs 7-15kg
- Small dogs 3-7Kg
- Toy breeds up to 3Kg